Email Marketing Manager
The Email Marketing Manager will take the lead with all email marketing strategies. They will run email marketing campaigns end-to-end, manage email databases and create newsletters and email blasts. The Email Marketing Manager will need to know the needs and behaviour of the YourSmileDirect customers and have knowledge of the problems consumers want to have solved. They will need to generate innovative ideas and concepts to increase sales through targeted email outreach campaigns focused around upselling products, launching new territories, key events and discounts. The Email Marketing Manager role is data driven and built upon core insights in customer behaviour and experience, the details of which are used to create a tangible email marketing plan.
- Planning and delivering email marketing strategies across the organisation with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.
- Deciding on a final email marketing structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the sales funnel.
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities and continually grow the YSD email list.
- Proofread and test emails for clarity, grammar and spelling and ensuring each email is mobile-friendly.
- Upgrade our email templates using video, graphics, personalisation and additional advanced features.
- Collaborating with other departments ensure the email marketing strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organisation and its customers.
- Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant people.
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 4+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Proven work experience as an Email marketer, with hands on HTML and CMS experience.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and google analytics and familiarity with analytical and database tools * The ability to meet tight deadlines and outstanding time management skills.
- Teamworking and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills as you must speak with clients, employees, and customers.
- Experience in the health and/or beauty industry is a plus.
- Exceptional work ethic, someone who is willing to go the extra mile in a fast-paced environment.
About the Company
- Join the Smile Revolution with YourSmileDirect. We correct dental concerns within 20 weeks with invisible customised aligners at a price our customers can smile about.
- Following a successful launch in the UK, France, Spanish, Italian and Irish market, the award-winning teeth-straightening company are now launching across Australia, with more locations coming soon.
- We are shaking up the cosmetic dental industry, building a fast paced, quick thinking, direct-to- consumer product and crafting a dynamic organisational team of trailblazers and thought-leaders.
- We are rapidly expanding on a global scale. We value being creative, brave and authentic.
Get In Touch
Please email [email protected] with your CV and outline how and why your experience and personality is a good fit for this role.