Chief Technology Officer
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of YourSmileDirect’s global growth plans. The CTO will work with Executive Management to grow the company, using an active and practical approach to direct all employees in the technical department to attain the company’s goals established in the YourSmileDirect’s strategic plan.
- Establish the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of YourSmileDirect’s resources and ensures control of IT and IO departmental budgets.
- BS in related field and at least 15 years experience in the Information Technology arena, at least 10 years management and strategic experience in this field or MBA/MS in related field with 10 years experience, 7 of which must be managerial and strategic.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
About the Company
- Join the Smile Revolution with YourSmileDirect. We correct dental concerns within 20 weeks with invisible customised aligners at a price our customers can smile about.
- Following a successful launch in the UK, France, Spanish, Italian and Irish market, the award-winning teeth-straightening company are now launching across Australia, with more locations coming soon.
- We are shaking up the cosmetic dental industry, building a fast paced, quick thinking, direct-to- consumer product and crafting a dynamic organisational team of trailblazers and thought-leaders.
- We are rapidly expanding on a global scale. We value being creative, brave and authentic.
Get In Touch
Please email [email protected] with your CV and outline how and why your experience and personality is a good fit for this role.